3D Creature Design: The Alien Rock Grubber

My Tutorial is now available. I did my absolute best to make sure this was one of the  most in depth creature design tutorials out there. Check it out!

http://www.thegnomonworkshop.com/store/product/1088/3D-Creature-Design%3A-Alien-Rock-Grubber#.U-5bbVbva0e



In this DVD, Jerad Marantz shares his creature design techniques in an extensive lecture and demonstration. Beginning with a brief description of the creature, Jerad begins the design process with some loose sketches on paper. These are scanned as Jerad then discusses traditional and Photoshop techniques for executing a rough concept. From there the design is brought into ZBrush and the creature is sculpted using a wide range of tools and techniques for both blocking forms and detailing, all while Jerad shares his thoughts on how to effectively design a creature that is imbued with character while fulfilling its narrative role. Once the digital sculpture is completed, the creature is then textured and posed on a base. From there the tutorial moves on to getting highly realistic renders in Keyshot. The lecture also covers the importance of animated turntables and final Photoshop composites of the creature from multiple views for presentation to a client. Whether you are an industry professional or a student, this in-depth DVD covers Creature Design, Sculpting and Painting in ZBrush, Keyshot and Photoshop and will inspire your workflow as Jerad shares his talents and years of experience.



Comments

diakui said…
This article is nice and I like it, I hope you come back to my blog ;)
very helpful article I'd like to visit here,
Unknown said…
I am happy to find this post very useful for me, as it contains lot of information.Thanks for sharing
website designing
This is highly informatics, crisp and clear. I think that Everything has been described in systematic manner so that reader could get maximum information and learn many things.
kata mutiara said…
Photoshop is amazing. Its an art and tech.
BASRI.D.S.Kep said…
Very interesting blog.Informasi Hiburan, Dunia Pendidikan dan Kecantikan Terbaik di Jakarta A lot of blogs I see these days don't really provide anything that I'm interested in, but I'm most definitely interested in this one. Just thought that I would post and let you know.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Its such as you read my thoughts! You seem to understand so much approximately this, like you wrote the e book in it or something. I feel that you can do with some % to power the message home a little bit, but instead of that, that is great blog. An excellent read. I'll certainly be back.
Anonymous said…
terimakasih gan informasinya sangat bermanfaat, dan saya juga akan memberikan sedikit informasi mengenai Cara Mengatasi Anak Susah Makan dengan Laperma Platinum.

thanks.
Peluang Usaha said…
so scarry bro, my son scared with your design lol
John Cornejo said…
Thanks for sharing your article. Great information. If you are bored at home and you do not have a game then == the tool must be fast to click you can also play the game here click test per second in Minecraft .

Popular Posts