Skip to main content
Search
Search This Blog
Jerad S Marantz
Contact: jsmarantz@hotmail.com
Share
Get link
Facebook
X
Pinterest
Email
Other Apps
August 03, 2012
Grimm Season 2 Saber Tooth Tiger design
I've had a lot of fun designing creatures for Grimm with Constantine Sekeris. We're well into season 2 and I saw a great shot of my Saber-tooth Tiger design beautifully done by B2FX.
Comments
Unknown
said…
i just got around to watching this episode..what a great friggin creature
gotta see him again-with way more screen time!
joey
tjproductstech
said…
Very nice article.I hope you will publish again such type of post.
Corporate gifts
|
Promotional gifts singapore
Corporate gifts ideas
fgt
said…
The Conjuring Full Movie Free Download Watch Online Filmywap
Popular Posts
May 30, 2016
Black Panther Concepts for Captain America: Civil War
August 31, 2019
Floronic Man Designs for SWAMP THING
Comments
gotta see him again-with way more screen time!
joey
Corporate gifts | Promotional gifts singapore
Corporate gifts ideas